|Position Open:||RECORDS TECHNICIAN I|
|Salary Range:||$22,253 - $34,943|
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Demonstration of acceptable typing skills.
3. Ability to effectively communicate with the public.
4. Familiar with use of personal computers and various applications (word processing, spreadsheet, etc.).
1. Maintain property records to accurately reflect current data concerning legal description, ownership, mailing address and sales.
2. Work accurately with filing system.
3. Assist public in obtaining desired information from office records.
4. Assist public with completion of exemption applications.
5. Assist at counter as needed.
5. Accept telephone calls and route to appropriate personnel as necessary.
6. Research property ownership based on recorded documents.
7. Prepare routine correspondence for submission to typist.
8. Accept telephone calls and route to appropriate personnel as necessary.
9. Assist other personnel as needed.
10. Operate all office machines.
11. Advise Assistant Director of all matters affecting departmental operations coming to your attention.
Group medical coverage includes physician services, hospitalization, Prescription drugs, maternity and mental health benefits. Dependent coverage is available if employees wish to cover a spouse and/or child(ren). Premiums may be paid on a pre-tax basis.
LIFE INSURANCE/ACCIDENTAL DEATH & DISMEMBERMENT (AD&D):
LONG TERM DISABILITY (LTD)
SHORT TERM DISABILITY (STD)
FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNTS
OTHER OPTIONAL PLANS
The County also offers retirement plans and other Special discount offers not listed here.
|Where to Apply:||Send Resume and application to email@example.com
18500 Murdock Circle, Room 328
Port Charlotte, Florida
Phone: (941) 743-1470
Fax: (941) 743-1499
|Closing Date:||Open until position filled.|
|Record Search||Real Property||Tangible Personal Property||Important Dates||Download|
|Exemption||Tax Roll/Office Statistics||Contact Us||Other Sites||Forms|