Charlotte County Property Appraiser - Paul L. Polk, CFA, AAS, RES

Petition Withdrawal

If you filed a petition with the Value Adjustment Board, but have decided to withdraw it prior to your hearing, please complete the Value Adjustment Board Withdrawal of Petition (Form DR-485WI) and mail it or fax it to:

Charlotte County Clerk of the Circuit Court
18500 Murdock Circle, Rm 416
Port Charlotte, FL 33948

Fax: (941) 623-1043